Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kadeem Baker Claps Back Against Bloggers

Kadeem Baker, girlfriend to Bounty Killer is upset that people are talking about her after she dropped the charges against him for allegedly beating her up.  She sent this email to a website:

Firstly u guys sit ere read these aweful things an turn dem into facts. Nothing is wrong wit reading wat unscrupulous, badmind, wicked ppl write to bring me dwn good people, but its what you believe in the end. Persons are making comments about me selling p*ssy, cleaning up an how my p*ssy stink

.... den if my p*ssy stink an him nuh wnt me den why him waah heng on to it an all dem bloodclat f*ckry deh c'mon these r jus groupies or groupies friends. I dont give a f*ck about other women cuz I knw my place an who a wife cuz if him pesting so den weh mi a do wid him 4 maself huh? Im a reasonable person I split truth. Him av nuf woman an me nuh knw weh him a tell some but my side good. Him give me ANYTING I ask for but it still dont exempt the fact that him beat woman it's the first but him learn him lesson. And no woman should accept it. Cuz as they said mi mad so I probably wud av shoot him," the email said.

I do own a riffle, I shoot birds for fun family thing and friends but I also av a licened firearm. I dont intend to use it on any1 but mi head nuh really fix. Ask any1 who does knw me. Pretty face but a hat ead get it frm where I originate. Mi nuh carry badness to ppl jus split justice. Di lifestyle crazy and risky but we all make mistakes in relationships, so whos any1 to judge us. Listen di whole f*cky f*cky tlk and suss is nt me so skanks why when unuh see mi unuh nuh come tlk di tings why unuh scared when mi mek up mi pretty face? Mi caah stap rumours, but mi jus a set it straight." - Source
She sounds so ignorant.

3 comments:

  1. d fact still remain say u get d lick n a stick ina d situation...like u no watch news. U a mek tough chat bout badness den y u neva fight back lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah he gives you anything but respect. stop selling ya self girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bounty ought to be ashamed of himself, beating up on a young lady who could be his daughter. He is a coward for beating up on a girl child. Is that the example he sets for young men? How would he react to some 38 year old man beating up his 17 year old daughter. He shows no respect for kids and women in general, I'm sure he has a mother and grandmother. If he respect them it would trickle down to other women.
    I also hope that young lady learn that all that glitters is not gold. As a teen the glits and glamor and material things attract but don't be fppled by silver and gold you might loose your soul. Work hard, educate yourself and be independent so you don't have to depend on anyone for material things. Taking material things from anyone has it's price as hopefully you learned from Bounty Killer. Respect yourself and others will respect you. I hope all the young ladies who read this will learn from that unfortunate young lady's experience.

    Bounty should be a positive role model for his young fans male and female. Stop beating up on children.

    ReplyDelete