Friday, April 16, 2010

Jah Cure Teams With Mary J. Blige On Each Tear

Jah Cure has teamed up with Mary J. Blige to do a reggae version of her single, Each Tear.

Mary will release several versions with different international artists. Jah Cure was happy for the to work with Mary J. Blige, reports the Jamaica Gleaner. He says: "Mary has been one of my favorite artists from the day I heard Real Love in 1992. It is a dream come true to be able to work with an artist of such immense talent on such a beautiful song. I think the song will connect with my fans and also help me to connect with hers. I am so pleased with how it turned out and I have to give thanks to Supa Dups for making it happen."

Jah Cure will also headline the Westmoreland Curry Festival on Sunday, May 25. Held at the Manning's School in Savanna-la-mar, Westmoreland. Also scheduled to perform: Assassin, Kiprich, D'Angel, I-Octane, Stevie Face, Tifa, Edge Michael, G-Whiz and J Youngg and singjay Iyahblaze.

Jah Cure is currently working on his next album, which will feature a collabo with Keri Hilson and Pooh Bear titled World Cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment